View: 234|Reply: 3

RILJ Wakelock

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-10-5 20:23:54 | All floors |Read mode
I'm suffering huge wakelocks from "rilj",around 100 times per hr, someone with unihertz needs to do the necessary to fix it in the coming update plz.

anyone got battery drain problem can you plz dig a little into the wakelock log and confirm this bug.

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-6 19:49:42 | All floors
This is my second andriod device but I bet some thing isn't right with the drain. The andriod os ate 25% of my battery in 24 hours using 296mah. Now this doesn't look that bad as my Galaxy used 217 mah in the same time. (6% of battery size matters lol) I'll list the useage of the os on the jelly maybe some one with more andriod can tell if theres something fishy.

Andriod os 25%
cpu total 21m 7s
mobile packets 11
received 28
mobile packets sent 9048
mobile radio 1h 30min
active 34s
computed poweruse 301mah

I shut off all location even the hidden ones history and share. I also went to settings-security- on bottom of page apps with usage access and shut them. two apps there just snoop collecting data it seems. I did a factory re-set and noticed the durspeed app moved from my apps draw to the hidden system apps I disabled it.
I get 5-6 days on my Galaxy and theres more running on it.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-11 04:19:10 | All floors
Last edited by agalvan In 2017-10-11 04:28 Editor

RILJ is the radio on the phone. If this this draining the battery, it is usually Google's Background Location services.
I have turned off most of the battery saving features on the phone and I have found it to actually make it last longer including:

Settings>DuraSpeed to "OFF"
Settings>Battery
  Disable "Standby intelligent power saving"
  Turn off "Batter saver"
Settings>"Background task clear " Disabled
Settings>"Battery Saving Mode"
  "Battery Saver" Off
   "Scheduled profile switch" Off
Settings>"Location" Off <-- This may be your issue although vital for Google Maps and other GPS programs.

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-13 14:51:48 | All floors
agalvan Posted at 2017-10-11 04:19
RILJ is the radio on the phone. If this this draining the battery, it is usually Google's Background ...

I can confirm that disabling battery optimizations 'Disable Background' and 'Duraspeed' improved battery live while idle.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list