View: 128|Reply: 4

how does this forum work?!

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-10-11 02:45:23 | All floors |Read mode
Has anyone found a Search function?

Is there a way to turn on notifications, when yuor questions get answered?

Do the Admins even read any of this, anymore?

There are a lot of questions that get asked, several times, because no one can find where they've already been answered.  When I come back to check on my questions, I have to scroll through everything, just to find them.

There's even already a thread, complaining about this forum, but no one has done anything about it.

I like the phone, more or less, but it has some problems, and we need a better forum, if we're going to find the solutions!

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-11 03:57:51 | All floors
XDA has a waaay better forum engine, but this one lacks a lot, for example I just can't read the header of the posts (name, date of post), there are labels like 'Landlord' and such, and the 'Elevator directly' is gorgeous.

Right after Unihertz releases the source / ROM / whatever, the XDA forum will be populated, and this one will be abandoned, UNLESS they replace the forum engine with a better one, and properly translate all the buttons and labels.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-11 19:45:52 | All floors
Agreed. I haven't received my phone yet. Tried to search the forum for some info. Used 2 different browsers and no luck
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-12 00:55:18 | All floors
Add your request to this thread on XDA to add a Jelly/Jelly Pro forum and if there is enough interest it will happen.

I've seen a couple posts in the thread (mine included) but without more interest we won't get a home there for discussion and development.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1660354
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-12 06:45:07 | All floors
It's a terrible forum. DJI uses it too. No search, no RSS, no email reminders.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list