View: 172|Reply: 6

Placed The Order On Sep 29 And Received Nothing

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-10-11 18:24:32 | All floors |Read mode
Dear Customer Service, please respond to my email at least with an empty one. I sent two emails to you.  I placed the order on Sep 29  and I didn't receive any email from your company regarding the order. I understand that there is a Chinese holiday from Sep 30 to Oct 8, but the holiday has finished and I must have en email for my order. if the start of your business is like this , how you will respond to our emails for the product issues in the future.

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-12 03:20:59 | All floors
Who wants to tell him that this was a Kickstarter, and that many of us placed our orders in April and a few of those are still awaiting delivery and dealing with customs?

Beuller?

Beuller?

Beuller?

Dude, take a breath. They just got back from vacation.  It'll get shipped.... by sea.... which will take like a month.... at least.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-10-12 05:19:26 | All floors
calebrus44 Posted at 2017-10-12 03:20
Who wants to tell him that this was a Kickstarter, and that many of us placed our orders in April an ...

calebrus44,  I just want them to send me anything for the order I placed . I have enough patience to wait  for the delivery or any other things . I have made so many orders from different websites and from different countries. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I MADE AN ORDER AND I RECIVE NOTHING.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-12 08:01:40 | All floors
Place mine on Sept 26, and have heard ...... nothing.  And now I found out they are selling on Amazon  with Prime shipping?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-10-12 20:48:30 | All floors
csmith240 Posted at 2017-10-12 08:01
Place mine on Sept 26, and have heard ...... nothing.  And now I found out they are selling on Amazo ...

There are a lot of pepole complan of the same issue. I am thinking to wait a couple of days.If there is no response, I will ask for a PayPal refund.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-10-13 21:00:35 | All floors
This is ths 5th day now after the end of the holiday without any response . I have already sent them 4 emails . I wounder how long it will take them to respond !!
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 5 DayBefore | All floors
Finally , they sent me the confirmation email and they apologized for the delay. I am very happy and  can't wait to recive it
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list