View: 336|Reply: 6

Any Offbrand Batteries Available?

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-10-12 09:25:47 | All floors |Read mode
I've noticed Unihertz is not selling batteries yet. Are there any off brand ones that would fit you guys know of?

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-13 03:13:05 | All floors
Be careful, its all over the new the new on using off brand batteries.  How are you going to recharge a spare batterly
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-10-13 04:19:43 | All floors
A battery pack charger made for phone batteries.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-13 05:28:47 | All floors
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-14 21:36:24 | All floors
Even if Unihertz sells batteries, there are restrictions in shipping.  Too many countries/regions do not allow mailing batteries.  This is a real problem in view of the limited life /lifespan
of the installed battery.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 5 DayBefore | All floors
Fortunately no restrictions around here, ordered batteries plenty. Something will hopefully pop up.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 4 DayBefore | All floors
950 mah battery LBA1509 3.8v is what it says on the battery.

When I asked about aftermarket batteries before I bought the Jelly the response was that there are aftermarket batteries available.

Does anyone happen to know which phone uses a similar 950 mah (or better) battery of the correct size?

BTW: Shipping of batteries to Australia is permitted if the battery is inserted into the device.

Just add an LED or something else cheap to the battery and that should not cause a problem?

If you've seen what happens to a Li-ion battery when you puncture it you might understand why they're a little wary about shipping them by air?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAZ62tUtc0w

:-)
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list