View: 116|Reply: 4

How to fix earbud microphone not working

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-11-10 14:29:46 | All floors |Read mode
It's OK Google Now causing the problem. I fixed it by disabling all the voice settings from within the app named Google (then for good measure disabled the Google app altogether). Then a reboot. Microphone on earbuds working perfectly afterwards. This was on a Jelly pro.

Use props Report

Posted at 7 DayBefore | All floors
a person i had sold a phone to is having problems with the phone itself not detecting the earphones he is using (i havent found out whether or not his earphones has a mic in whic i believe the above works).  This trick didnt work and i was curious if certain earbuds just dont work with the jelly as i had this problem with my previous earbuds.
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-11-11 22:50:30 | All floors
Do not think this is a issues with the Google Now.  Have three Pro' running Google Now and all three do not have any problems with wired or wireless ear bud.  Sound like a self inflicted problem
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-11-13 01:48:08 | All floors
The earbuds work fine. The microphone built into the earbud wires does not. Perhaps this only happens on certain earbud/microphone models. Disabling the Google app works around whatever Android bug that is causing this.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 7 DayBefore | All floors
Last edited by ecocat In 2017-11-16 01:42 Editor

It would be necessary to solve these problems. The Jelly is associated with the use of headphones to answer calls due to its size, it is something normal while we use it and it deserves a revision and correction so that it always works correctly
edit: I just checked and with my headphones works both headset and microphone

regards!

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list