View: 590|Reply: 9

Extend screen / Scroll Popups

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-9-27 02:24:17 | All floors |Read mode
I have installed an application that opens a pop-up when I want to activate it. The popup has a "confirm" button at the bottom, which us outside of the screen. I can not scroll down or zoom out to reach this button, so I can not use the app. Is there a way to extend the screen to get to this button?

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-9-28 10:01:55 | All floors
Found the solution.
I just decreased the font size to the smallest settings and the dialog box showed the button.

Thanks for all suggestions
Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-9-27 19:15:15 | All floors
The screen of Jelly is very special, so the ui layout of this app should be adapted according to Jelly. You can feedback it to the developer of this app.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-9-27 23:25:05 | All floors
Or try try turning your phone into landscape - it might be visible there.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-9-28 00:02:46 | All floors
Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried turning the phone to landscape but the app does not adjust.
The developer of this app is t-mobile, so I have little hope that they change it, but I will contact them.

Anyone else has a n idea? I really appreciate feedback.

Thanks
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-9-28 02:24:11 | All floors
Here's a setting under Developer options called Smallest width. The default value is 320 dp, you can try to increase it, but not by too much, otherwise you could mess up your phone!

(If you don't know how to enable Developer mode: Settings -> About phone -> tap Build number 7 times.)
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-9-28 09:53:38 | All floors
Hi Storm Child, thanks for the tip.
I have played around with the developer options but still could not get the screen to change. When trying to change dp nothing happened. The value did not change. Do I have to set anything else before I can adjust this value? What value would you suggest?
Thanks.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-9-29 02:16:21 | All floors
I've had the T-Mobile DIGITS so this. It had two pop-ups. Turning text small takes of the first one but for the messages screen it did not. I paired a BT keyboard and pressed enter to proceed.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-9-30 01:23:42 | All floors
setfire Posted at 2017-9-29 02:16
I've had the T-Mobile DIGITS so this. It had two pop-ups. Turning text small takes of the first one  ...

That did it! Great, thanks
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-10 23:42:33 | All floors
I had the same problem with T-Mo Digits and used Vysor to control the phone from my PC, then used my PC keyboard.

But now I have another problem -- I'm trying to allow Lastpass full access, and it is asking me to swipe in my swipe pattern, but half of it is cut off at the bottom of the screen.

Any solutions or ideas?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list