View: 268|Reply: 3

The pop up navigation bar doesn't rotate.

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-11-14 14:40:30 | All floors |Read mode
I like the idea of the pop up navigation bar that was added in the latest update, however, it doesn't rotate when I change to landscape view.  If it did that I think it would be well worth it.  It is just so close to the existing buttons that it doesn't make much sense.  I realize I could turn it off, but I was wondering if a plan to add an auto rotation to the navbar is something Unihertz might be planning?  

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-11-16 16:06:20 | All floors
I don't it is necessary, because the height of display content will be smaller in landscape mode, the ratio of height to width will be more unreasonable.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Author| Posted at 2017-11-17 05:39:07 | All floors
xiexiaodong Posted at 2017-11-16 16:06
I don't it is necessary, because the height of display content will be smaller in landscape mode, th ...

The bar can be raised and lowered.  It would only affect the display content when it is raised, and can be lowered to give you 100% display content.  Personally, I feel the bar is a waste if its only purpose is to give people the choice of how their bottom buttons are set.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-11-17 22:01:23 | All floors
My problem is it's very easy to raise it by mistake, and also my launcher seems to take into account the space whether the bar is there or not - it shows fewer icons than in the previous firmware regardless of how the navbar is.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list